Create Sales Process Documents
To create sales process documents
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Sales module, and then select one of the documents. For example, Sales order.
A listing page of the Sales document opens.
2. On the listing page of the document, click + Add new.
You are taken to a form page for entering details of the document. The page consists of the following sections:
- General area.
- Items section
- Goods tab
- Services tab
3. In the General area, you enter customer-related information, sales details, offer terms, VAT information, document-related information and other additional details. Here you can also view document totals.
4. Under the Goods tab which makes up the Items section, you provide information about a warehouse from which goods are to be shipped and specify shipment terms. After that, you add goods (items of the item types Inventory, Fixed assets or Non-inventory) and enter their details in the suggested fields.
5. Under the Services tab which makes up the Items section, add services (items of the item type Service) and enter details about them.
6. Click Save.
For the document to affect the system, it has to be posted. Unposted document is considered a draft document
For information how to post documents, see Post and Unpost Documents.
To view postings the document has made, click the Register button on the listing page next to a table entry representing this document or click the Journals button on the toolbar on the form page of the document.
Update Sales Documents
Delete Sales Documents
Clone Sales Documents
Copy Sales Documents
Document Flow Line
Pages in Codejig ERP: Listing and Form Pages