Post and Unpost Documents
All documents across the system are posted similarly. The following example posts an invoice.
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, go to Sales module, then select Invoice.
2. Do one of the following:
- On the listing page of the invoice, select the invoice you want to post, click the Selected button and click Post in the drop-down menu.
1. Open the invoice you want to post.
2. On the toolbar, click the Post button.
The invoice has been posted. To view posting entries the document has made, click the Journals button.
To unpost the invoice posted earlier:
1. On the listing page of the invoice document, select the posted invoice you want to unpost.
2. Click the Selected button.
3. On the Actions menu, click Unpost.
1. Open the posted invoice you want to unpost.
2. On the toolbar, click the Unpost button.
All other documents are unposted in the same way.