Generate Electronic Invoices
To generate electronic invoices, you have to convert invoices created in Codejig ERP into e-invoices. To do that
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Sales module, and then select Invoice export.
A listing page of the Export invoices directory/section opens.
2. On the listing page, click +Add new.
You are taken to a page where you can generate e-invoices, download them to your computer or send them to the supported forwarding service provider.
3. In the General area, select an e-invoicing or EDI standard according to which e-invoices will be generated, specify a date range for which you want to fetch created invoices to be converted into e-invoices.
4. Click the Fill data button.
As a result, all open invoices whose date fall within the indicated date range will be automatically added as line items to the record.
5. Сlick Save.
6. To convert listed invoices into e-invoices, click the Create files button.
All listed invoices are parsed and e-invoices are generated according to the selected e-invoicing or EDI standard. Created e-invoices will be displayed within the same line items as original invoices, in the field File.
7. If you use the Apix integration, click the Send to provider button to send generated electronic invoices to the Apix service directly from this page.
After e-invoices are checked and validated by Apix, invoice statuses will be automatically changed.
If validation has failed, you have to correct errors in e-invoices that did not pass the validation.
8. If you use any other forwarding services, download generated XML files to your computer by clicking generated e-invoices displayed in the File field, and then upload them to the chosen service provider.
Invoices statuses will not be automatically changed. You have to manually change the statuses.
Export Invoices: Invoices Tab
Export Invoices: Confirmed Invoices Tab