Create a New Manual Transaction Document
To create a new manual transaction document
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Accountant module, and then select the Manual transaction.
A listing page of manual transaction documents opens.
2. On the listing page of the document, click + Add new.
You are taken to a form page for entering details of the document. The page consists of the following sections:
- General area
- Transactions section
- Additional info section
3. In the General area, you enter transaction description, add attachments and document-related information. Here you can also view document totals.
4. Under the Transactions section, you add items that are subjects of the transaction and their details.
5. Under the Additional info section, you specify the second part of the transaction, that involves either Bank accounts, Inventory, Fixed assets and Fixed asset properties, Vendor or Customer liabilities, VAT or Profitability.
6. Click Save.
For the document to affect the system, it has to be posted. The unposted document is considered a draft document
For information how to post documents, see Post and Unpost Documents.
To view postings the document has made, click the Register button on the listing page next to a table entry representing this document or click the Registers icon on the toolbar on the form page of the document.
Manual Transaction: General Principals
Manual Transaction: General Area
Manual Transaction: Transactions Tab
Manual Transaction: Bank Accounts Tabs
Manual Transaction: Inventory Tab
Manual Transaction: Fixed Assets Tab
Manual Transaction: Fixed Asset Properties Tab
Manual Transaction: Vendor Liability Tab
Manual Transaction: Customer Liability Tab
Manual Transaction: VAT Tab
Manual Transaction: Profitability Tab