Save, Edit and Delete Reports
In Codejig ERP, you cannot save the data in a report. You can only save user-defined settings and customizations made, if any, to make it easy to recreate the report later. Saved customizations are displayed as entries on the listing page of a report functioning as patterns based on which you have to generate the report each time you want to display it. You can create as many report patterns with different parameters defined for one and the same report as necessary.
To Save report parameters specified in the header area and customizations, click Save.
You can update any settings and customizations for a report. To do that
1. Find an existing report pattern you want to update, and then open it.
2. Click Update, and then introduce desired changes.
3. Click Save.
As far as reports do not influence other documents, reports, journals or bookkeeping accounts and perform only the informative function, you can delete saved reports as and when necessary without any restrictions.
To delete a report
1. Under the Reports tab, select a specific report whose pattern you want to delete.
2. On the report’s listing page, select a table entry summarizing a report you want to delete.
3. Click the Selected button.
4. On the Selected menu, click Delete, and then click Yes.