Although Codejig ERP reports have been created for different purposes, each report pertaining to a particular business activity and fulfilling specific functions, they all display common features, share relatively the same structure and are generated similarly.
To create reports
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports module, and then select one of the reports navigating available menu options (folders and tabs). For example, click the Sales folder, and then select the Sales report.
A listing page of the report opens.
2. On the listing page of the report, click + Add new.
The page for configuring report parameters appears.
3. In the header area, provide a name for the report, specify a period for which the report is created or, if you create the summary report, indicate a specific date for which the report will display information; provide other report-specific parameters, such as Balance type for Customer balance, VAT balance, Inventory balance, Fixed asset balance and Trial balance reports.
4. To generate the report according to the indicated parameters and predefined report settings, click the Build button in the toolbar area.
As a result, the report is generated presenting the data fetched from a journal associated with it.
The information is grouped by rows or columns and summarized in columns displaying the sum/average/max/min/count of data in a column. The grand total is summarized and displayed at the grand total level.
The report is built in compliance with the parameters specified in the header area (data is retrieved only for the indicated period/ as of the set date; of a particular balance type) and standard report settings (grouping and summarizing methods).
5. To save the parameters specified in the header area, click Save.
When your report is generated, you may expand or collapse all report data levels and sub-levels by using the expand all, collapse all buttons above the generated report data table.
Saved customizations are displayed as entries on the listing page.
If standard report settings do not suit your business requirements, you can customize the report.
Summarize Report Data
Set Filters in Reports
Save, Edit and Delete Reports