With the help of a Reports module, Codejig ERP enables you to generate intrinsically comprehensive and in-depth reports. You can get integrated and the most up-to-date information about your business affairs in just one click as Codejig ERP transforms your scattered data into easy-to-comprehend reports.
The Reports module contains a wide range of reports from the following modules:
- Fixed Assets
- Tax Reporting
The majority of pre-defined reports provided by Codejig ERP can be analyzed in various plains and at different levels owing to filtering functionality and customization options. Although the supported reports are designed to address typical business requirements to the fullest extent possible, you can tailor almost all of them to meet specific needs of your company. Navigating a report you can easily access any details it contains.
Basic reports can be characterized by the following features:
- Key report settings are predefined for each report type depending on its purpose and peculiarities. By key report settings, the following parameters that underlie report logic are meant: grouping and summarizing methods. Other parameters must be set in the header area of a report.
- The majority of reports allow for customizing standard grouping and summarizing methods as well as setting filters on data rendered in the report.
- Each report is associated with a specific journal from which it retrieves data.
- You cannot save the data in a report. You can only save the defined parameters and customizations.
For the reports to provide precise and accurate data, do the following:
- Ensure that all your real-life financial activities are reflected in the system through the creation of appropriate documents.
- Check the validity and correctness of data entered into the documents.
- Make sure that all documents affecting your financial activities have been posted.
To go to the Reports
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports tab.
Fixed Assets Reports