The Inventory report provides comprehensive details about your inventory including:
- Inventory balance
- Inventory item status (in-stock, reserved, expected)
- Inventory balance accounts
- Quantity and value of incoming and outgoing inventory
- Inventory analysis by warehouse
You specify a date range the report is to cover to limit the scope of the inventory analysis. The report fetches the data for the analysis from the Inventory journal.
The basic Inventory report displays the list of active inventory items (items that have opening balance as of a start date of the report or have been used for inventory transactions during a specified report date range). For each item presented, the report summarizes the following data for a given period:
- Opening balance (opening quantity and value) as of the selected report start date
- Incoming quantity and value (the total quantity of a specific item received, purchased or assembled within a given period and the total value of the item’s incoming quantity)
- Outgoing quantity and value (the quantity of an item that has been sold, written off or transferred to another warehouse within a given period and the total COGS amount of the outgoing item)
- Ending balance (ending amount and value of items available for sale) as of the report end date
For each item, the report provides further details about a warehouse or warehouses where it is stored with the total balances and amounts being presented for each warehouse according to the item’s inventory transactions involving a specific warehouse.
Total balances and amounts are displayed at each level of the report and at the grand total level. If no data is available for certain levels, nothing is displayed for them. While moving to sublevels of the report, total amounts and balances are broken down into the amounts comprising the final total of the higher level.
To go to the Inventory report
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports tab.
2. Under the Reports tab, select the Inventory report.
Inventory Report: Header Area
Inventory Report: Default Grouping
Inventory Report: Default Summarizing