Create a New Recognition Document
To create a new recognition document:
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Fixed Assets module, and then select Recognition.
A listing page of the Recognition document opens.
2. On the listing page, click + Add new.
You are taken to a page where you can recognize items as fixed assets. The page consists of two sections:
- General area.
- Fixed assets section.
3. Add fixed assets to be recognized in one of the three possible ways:
- Automatically add all fixed assets recorded in the system that have to be recognized.
- Automatically add fixed assets from a specific consignment document.
- Add fixed assets manually.
In either case, fixed assets to be recognized are added as line items.
For details on how to add items to be recognized, see the Recognition.
4. In the General area, provide document date and document number, add any extra notes.
5.In the Fixed assets section, specify inventory number and other information about fixed assets for recognition if necessary.
6. Click Save.
Recognition: Fixed Assets Section
You have to post the document to affect the inventory and trigger accounting changes in the system. The unposted document is considered a draft document.
For information on how to post documents, see Post and Unpost Documents.
To view postings the document has made, click the Register button on the listing page next to a table entry representing this document or click the Registers icon on the toolbar on the form page of the document.
Recognition: General Area
Recognition: Adding fixed assets