An invoice is a document sent by a seller to a customer indicating the costs and quantities of goods or services provided by the seller. The invoice is the request for payment from the customer. It is a legally binding document.
- Create deliveries
- Create invoices based on deliveries
- Create invoices as standalone documents
- Under the Goods tab of a specific invoice, turn on the Delivery is separated from invoice option.
For more information about the Delivery is separated from invoice option, see Invoice: Items Section.
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Sales tab.
- Under the Sales tab, click Invoice.
Create Sales Process Documents
Copy Sales Documents
Invoice: General Area
Invoice: Items Section
Transactions Triggered by Sales Process Documents