Create a New VAT on Import Document
- General area
- Goods section
- Geographical data: the origin of goods (a vendor) and a customs office to which the goods are to be declared/ that will carry out the customs procedures.
- Accounting data: bookkeeping accounts defined in the system for accumulating calculated customs payments (VAT and, if applicable, customs duty and excise duty).
- Purchase documents data: a purchase document (a purchase invoice or a goods and services receipt) with reference to which the declaration is created.
- Currency data: the currency of the purchase document being referred to (currency of consignment), the currency of the declaration (base currency).
- Customs duty data: rates at which customs duty, excise duty and VAT are to be charged.
4. In the Goods section, provide item data: add a good to be imported, its unit of measurement and quantity, a purchase document with which the good is associated, its value in the currency of the purchase document and in the currency of the declaration, the customs duty and excise duty rates defined along with the VAT rate.
You have to post the document for the changes to take effect in the system. The unposted document is considered a draft document.
For information how to post documents, see Post and Unpost Documents.
To view postings the document has made, click the Register button on the listing page next to a table entry representing this document or click the Registers icon on the toolbar on the form page of the document.
VAT on Import: Goods Section
Проведення і розпроведення документів