Create Purchase Price Lists and Add Items to Them
To create a new price list
1.On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Sales tab, and then click Price list.
A listing page of the Price List document opens. The page contains the summary of created price lists.
2.On the listing page, click + Add new.
You are taken to a form page for adding items to the price list and entering prices for them. The page consists of the following sections:
- General area
- Items section
3.To add items to the price list, do one of the following:
3.1 In the Items section, manually add item lines under the Goods/ Services tabs by clicking + Add new.
3.2.Under the Goods/ Services tabs, select goods/ services for which you want to define prices from the list of goods/services added to the system.
- In the General area, in the field Type of price list, select price type based on which you want to define prices in the current price list (either sales prices or purchase prices) and click the Fill all button to automatically add all items recorded in the system to the price list. Depending on the selected price type, items' pricing data will be retrieved either from price lists containing the most recent pricing information about the item/items (if sales prices have been selected) or from purchase quotations containing the most recent pricing information about the item/items (if purchase prices have been selected).
- To add items to the price list from a purchase quotation, in the General area, in the field Type of price list, select the Based on purchase prices option, and then, in the field Purchase quotation, select a purchase quotation from which you want to add items. Then click the Fill from quotation button to fetch all items together with their pricing data from the quotation.
- To copy items from other price lists, in the General area, in the field Type of price list, select the Based on sales prices option, and then, in the field Price list quotation, select an existing price list from which you want to transfer items to the current price list. Then click the Fill from price list button to copy all items together with their pricing data from the selected price list.
- In the General area, turn on the For specific customer option if you want to designate this price list as a price list created for a particular customer. Then, select a customer to whom you want to assign this price list. Keep this option turned off if you want to use this price list as a general price list that is effective for all customers for whom customer-specific price lists have not been created.
- In the Items section, set a new sales price for each item in the New price field.
The New price field is a mandatory field. You will not be able to save the price list if a price is not indicated.
6. In the Items section, select a unit of measurement for an item if you want the indicated price to be set for/ linked to a specific unit of measurement.
7. Click Save.
For Codejig ERP to retrieve data from the price list, you must post the list. Unposted price list is considered a draft and has no effect on the system.
For information how to post documents, see Post and Unpost Documents.
To view postings the document has made, click the Register button on the listing page next to a table entry representing this document or click the Registers icon on the toolbar on the form page of the document.