Manage Application: Tabs Section
The following tabs comprise the Tabs section of the application management page:
- Users tab - enables the administrator to manage application users by using this tab. This includes:
- adding new users, either regular Codejig Account users or local users, to the list of application users
- providing or revoking the access to the application for users from the list
- adding notes about users that are on the list.
- Aliases tab - enables the administrator to add new aliases for the application.
- Backups tab - enables the administrator to restore the application data to the state of a certain date and time by using the automatically created backup.
Manage Application: General Area
Codejig Account Homepage
Codejig Account Main Menu