Manage Application: General Area
Company Account administrators may manage settings of the ERP application or any other application created with Codejig Builder. This includes:
- rename the application
- open the application for work
- open the Builder management page
- stop the application's container
- choose a new type of application`s container in the Container field
- manage user access to the application
- open user profiles with advanced administrator settings to share different types of access to users
- view and add application aliases
- restore the application from the automatically generated backup file of the certain date and time.
To open and make changes to the application management page:
- On the Company Account start page find the application you intend to manage.
- Click Manage.
- To make any changes on the page, click Update.
- After required changes are made, click Save.
Manage Application: Tabs Section
Codejig Account Homepage
Codejig Account Main Menu