Company Account administrators may manage settings of the Builder. This includes:Builder
- stop the Builder's container
- open the Builder to customize the application that was created with it
- manage developers access to the Builder
- create new applications in case your current Builder plan allows it
- view and add Builder aliases
- manage and change the localization for Builder and applications
- restore the Builder from the automatically generated backup file of the certain date and time.
To open and make changes to the Builder management page:
- On the Company Account start page find the application that was created with the required Builder.
- Click Manage.
- In the General area of the page, click Manage>>> next to the name of the Builder.
- To make any changes on the page, click Update.
- After required changes are made, click Save.
Manage Builder: General Area
Manage Builder: Tabs Section
Codejig Account Homepage
Codejig Account Main Menu