Create a New Set of Measurement Units
The Set of measurement units directory cannot be accessed from the Main menu. You can go to it only from the Item directory, from the page for defining new items. So, to create a new set of measurement units
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, go to the Inventory module, and then select Item.
A listing page of the Item directory opens.
2. On the listing page, click + Add new.
You are taken to a page for defining new items.
3. In the General area, turn on the Use several units of measurement option.
The field Set of measurement units appears.
4. In the field Set of measurement units, click Create new.
You are taken to a page for defining a new set of measurement units.
5. Provide the following details:
- Enter a name for the set.
- Specify a base unit.
- Then, add related units of measurement that will form the set and specify the conversion ratio between these units and the base unit.
4. Click Save.
Now, you can assign the set to an item.
The page for defining new sets of measurement units consists of the following sections:
- General area
- Details section
For more information about setting several measurement units for an item, see Item: General Area.
Set of Measurement Units: Measurement Units Section