Create a New Tax Office
To create a new tax office
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the VAT module, and then select Tax office.
A listing page of the Tax office directory opens.
2. On the listing page, click + Add new.
You are taken to a form page of the generic Company directory we use to define our business partners, such as customers, vendors, banks, etc. Here you enter information about the tax office. Since it is the tax office you are adding and not any other type of business partners, the page is adjusted specifically for entering information about tax authorities and certain fields are completed by default. For example, company type is identified as Institution (not as Customer or Vendor) and among Institution company types Tax agency is selected.
3. Provide general information about the tax office: name and a registration number.
4. Specify VAT accounts that accumulate difference between the output and input VAT to be paid to the tax office.
5. Indicate contact and payment details of the tax office.
6. Click Save when finished.
The generic Company directory adjusted for defining tax offices comprises 7 sections:
- General area
- Accounting tab
- Contacts tab
- Contact persons tab
- Bank accounts tab
- Settings tab
- List of transactions tab
To be able to save the tax office, you have to fill in the required fields in all sections of the document which are marked with an asterisk (*).
Tax Office: Details Section
Create a New Company