Create Purchase Process Documents
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Purchase module, and then select one of the documents. For example, Purchase order.
A listing page of the Sales document opens.
2. On the listing page of the document, click + Add new.
You are taken to a form page for entering details of the document. The page consists of the following sections:
- General area.
- Items section
- Goods tab
- Services tab
3. In the General area, you enter vendor-related information, purchase details, offer terms, VAT information, document-related information and other additional details. Here you can also view document totals.
4. Under the Goods tab which makes up the Items section, you provide information about a warehouse to which goods are to be shipped and specify shipment terms. After that, you add goods (items of the item types Inventory, Fixed assets or Non-inventory) and enter their details in the suggested fields.
5. Under the Services tab which makes up the Items section, add services (items of the item types Service or Deferred service) and enter details about them.
6. Click Save.