Generate Sales Report
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports module.
2. Under the Reports tab, click the Sales folder, and then select Sales report.
A listing page of the Sales report opens.
3. On the listing page of the report, click + Add new.
The page for configuring report parameters appears.
4. In the header area, provide a date range and a name for the report.
5. To generate the report according to the indicated parameters and predefined report settings, click the Build button in the toolbar area.
Default data presentation in the report is determined by the pre-defined grouping and summarizing methods. If the default settings do not suit you business requirements, you can customize them. Also, no filters are applied in the basic report.