The Sales Report provides a comprehensive analysis of your organization’s sales to customers. You specify the period/date range of the report to limit the scope of the analysis. The report fetches the data for the analysis from the Sales journal. So, to get accurate and precise sales reports, make sure that all your sales documents are posted.
The Sales Report comprises the following information:
- Sales volume for each customer
- Accounting details related to sales transactions with each customer
- Invoices issued to each customer that initiated sales transactions together with their amounts.
- Sales employees who issued invoices and sales volume generated by them.
The basic report displays total sales by customers, with you being able to view further sales details for each customer. For example, you can drill down and view specific accounts affected by sales transactions with a particular customer. Then, for each account, you can see which invoices triggered transactions being recorded in it. Finally, for each invoice, you can find a sales employee issuing it. The three mentioned levels of the report form a hierarchy of the report.
The report displays summarized amounts at each level of the report hierarchy in your company’s (your local) currency and in the customer’s currency. The summarized amounts are grouped by currencies, then by years and months.
To go to the Sales report
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports tab.
2. Under the Reports tab, click the Sales folder, and then select Sales report.
Sales Report: Header Area
Sales Report: Default Grouping
Sales Report: Default Summarizing