Create a New Make Payment Export Record
To export make payments to the bank by using the Make Payment Export:
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, go to the Banking module, then select Make Payment Export.
A listing page of Make Payment Export entries opens.
2. On the listing page, click +Add new.
You are taken to a page for creating a new export entry and entering its details.
3. Fill in the required fields of the General area: Type, Date from, Date to.
4. Export make payments by completing the following steps:
4.1. Click the Fill data button.
The system will fetch those payments from the Make payment directory, that have the date and type (e.g. bank), identical to the ones that are set in the General area, and were not earlier confirmed by the Bank account statement. All conditions mentioned for payments have to be met in order for payment to be fetched to the Export file.
Payments are displayed in the Payments tab.
4.2. Click Save.
New Make Payment Export entry with the list of payments to be made by the bank is created.
5. If you wish to create a file to export to the respective bank, after the page is refreshed, click Create file. To download the file, click on it.
Export: General Area
Export: Pаyments Tab