Create a New Inventory Write-Off Document
To create a new inventory write-off document
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Inventory module, and then select Inventory Write-off.
A listing page of the Inventory Write-off document opens.
2. On the listing page, click + Add new.
You are taken to a page for entering details of a new Goods write-off document. The page consists of the following sections:
- General area.
- Goods for write-off section.
3. In the General area, select a warehouse from which goods are to be written off.
4. In the Goods for write-off section, add items you have to write off and indicate their quantities for write-off.
5. Click Save.
You have to post the document to affect the inventory and trigger accounting changes in the system. Unposted document is considered a draft document.
For information how to post documents, see Post and Unpost Documents.
To view postings the document has made, click the Register button on the listing page next to a table entry representing this document or click the Registers icon on the toolbar on the form page of the document.
Inventory Write-Off: Goods for Write-Off
Posting and Unposting Functionality