Create a New Service Provider
To create a new service provider either for your company or your customers
1. Go to My company settings in the Settings module.
2. Under the Accounting tab, locate the Service provider field, and then open the field list by clicking an arrow next to the field.
3. On the list, click the Create new option.
A new tab opens in your browser. You are taken to a form page for defining a new service provider. The page consists of the General area only. Meanwhile, the page from which you accessed this form remains open in another tab. Information entered in it is not saved automatically.
4. Provide a name of the provider and enter its business ID.
5. Click Save.
The service provider is added to the system. Now it can be selected for both your company and your customers.
To see the created service provider on the list of active providers
- Return to the My company settings page, and then open the list of the Service provider field located under the Settings tab.
The service provider also appears on other lists of the Service provider field available in other system sections.
To see all service providers created in Codejig ERP
- On the page for providing details of the service provider, click the Return arrow.
You are taken to the listing page of the Service provider directory that is otherwise inaccessible. All providers added to the system are displayed on the listing page and can be accessed through it.
To be able to save new service providers, you have to fill in the required fields that are marked with an asterisk (*).