Визнання: Додання основних засобів
When you create a new recognition document, there are three ways to add fixed assets you have to recognize:
- You can automatically add items to the document with the Fill all button
To automatically fill the Fixed asset section of the document, click the Fill all button. As a result, the Fixed assets section will be filled with all the fixed assets that are in stock but have not been recognized as fixed assets as of the date of this document.
- You can automatically add items to the document with the Fill from consignment button:
You can fill the Fixed asset section of the document by copying items of the Fixed asset type from such documents as Purchase Invoice (which is not used as delivery), Goods and Services Receipt, Manual Transaction, Initial Balance, Product Assembly or Inventory Adjustment. These documents represent the acquisition of fixed assets that have not been recognized yet.
To fill the Fixed assets section with the items from consignment
1. In the Consignment field, choose one of the following document types: Purchase Invoice, Goods and Services Receipt, Manual Transaction, Initial Balance, Product Assembly or Inventory Adjustment.
2. Select a particular document of a chosen type (by its serial number) that contains the data on the particular fixed asset that has to be recognized.
3. Click Fill from consignment.
- You can manually add items to the document
If you are not required to undertake a full-scale recognition but only have to recognize one or several specific fixed assets, you can add them manually. To do that, click + Add new button above the table used for listing added line items.
In either case, fixed assets to be recognized are added as line items. If you add fixed assets to be recognized automatically, fixed assets details will be auto-completed in the line item fields being retrieved from relevant transactions. If you add fixed assets to be recognized manually, you have to select a fixed asset to be recognized in the Item field, and after that certain fixed asset details will be provided automatically being retrieved from the respective fixed asset record. However, you can change these details if necessary.