Create a New Sales Channel
To create a new sales channel
1. Go to the page for creating a new company (in the Company directory).
2. In the General area, select a company type (Customer).
3. Under the Accounting tab, locate the Sales channel field, and then open the field list by clicking an arrow next to the field.
4. On the list, click the Create new option.
A new tab opens in your browser. You are taken to a form page for defining a new sales channel. The page consists of the General area only. Meanwhile, the page from which you accessed this form remains open in another tab. Information entered in it is not saved automatically.
5. Provide a name for the sales channel.
6. Click Save.
The sales channel is added to the system.
To see the created sales channel on the list of active sales channels
- Return to the Company page, and then open the list of the Sales channel field.
To see the list of all sales channels created in the system
- On the page for providing details of the sales channel, click the Return arrow.
You are taken to the listing page of the Sales channel directory that is otherwise inaccessible. All channels added to the system are displayed on the listing page and can be accessed through it.
To be able to save new sales channels, you have to fill in the required fields that are marked with an asterisk (*).