Generate Fixed Asset Info Report
To generate the Fixed asset info report
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports module.
2. Under the Reports tab, click Fixed asset report.
3. Under the Fixed asset report folder, click the Fixed asset info report.
A listing page of the Fixed asset info report opens.
- On the listing page of the report, click + Add new.
A page for configuring report parameters appears.
- In the header area, provide a date and a name for the report.
6. To generate the report according to the indicated parameters and predefined report settings, click the Build button in the toolbar area.
For more information about generating reports, see Generating Reports.
Default data presentation in the report is determined by the pre-defined grouping and summarizing methods. If the default settings do not suit your business requirements, you can customize them. Also, no filters are applied in the basic report.