Create a New Campaign
To create a new campaign
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the CRM module, and then select Campaign.
A listing page of the Campaign directory opens.
- On the listing page, click + Add new.
You are taken to a page for entering the campaign`s details. The page consists of the following sections:
- General area.
- Items section
- Goods tab
- Services tab
- In the General area, you choose the type of campaign (set price or set discount) and the type of discount, provide the name for the campaign and its period of validity, set the currency for campaign prices and define, wherever the campaign is eligible for only one customer.
- Under the Goods tab, you may create a list of goods that will be involved in the campaign and that will be subjects for a special price or discount for the period of the campaign.
- Under the Services tab, you may create a list of services that will be involved in the campaign and that will be subjects for a special price or discount for the period of the campaign.
6. Click Save.
For the document to affect the system, it has to be posted. The unposted document is considered a draft document.
Campaign: General Area
Campaign: Items Section