Create a New Make Payment Document
To create a make payment document:
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Banking tab.
- Under the Banking tab, click Make payment.
A listing page of the Make payment document opens.
- On the listing page, click +Add new.
A page for providing details of the Make payment document appears.
- In the Payment details section, choose a relevant type of payment, select a payee, specify bank accounts into which and from which payments are to be made.
- In the Sent payment amount section, set a currency of the payment, indicate payment amount and specify any fees if applicable. The section may comprise different fields depending on the type of payment chosen.
- In the Purpose of payment and Additional details sections provide relevant information if necessary.
- If available for the selected type of payment, turn on the advanced mode to view or override bookkeeping accounts which are affected by accounting transaction created by the receive payment document.
- Click Save.
Create Make Payments for Purchase Invoices
Make Payment: General Area