Fixed Asset Balance Report
The Fixed asset balance report provides comprehensive details about your fixed assets including:
- Fixed assets amount and value
- Quantity and value of fixed assets
- Fixed asset balance
- Inventory balance accounts
- Quantity and value of incoming and outgoing inventory.
You specify the period/date range of the report to limit the scope of the assets analysis. The report fetches the data for the analysis from the Assets journal.
The basic Fixed assets balance report displays the list of active fixed assets items (items that have opening balance as of a start date of the report or have been used for inventory transactions during a specified report date range). For each item presented, the report summarizes the following data for a given period:
- Opening balance (opening quantity and value) as of the report start date/ on the selected report start date
- Turnovers of assets (the total quantity of a specific assets received/purchased/manufactured during/within a given period and the total value of the asset’s incoming quantity; the quantity of the asset that has been sold, written off or transferred to another warehouse within a given period and the total COGS amount of the outgoing asset)
- Closing balance (ending amount and value of assets available for sale) as of the report end date
Total balances and amounts are displayed at each level of the report and at the grand total level. If no data is available for certain levels, nothing is displayed for them. While moving to sublevels of the report, total amounts and balances are broken down into the amounts comprising the final total of the higher level.
To generate the Fixed asset balance report:
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports module.
- Under the Reports tab, click select Fixed asset report folder.
- In folder click on Fixed asset balance report.
A listing page of the Fixed asset balance report opens.
4. On the listing page of the report, click + Add new.
A page for configuring report parameters appears.
5. In the header area, provide a date range and a name for the report.
6. To generate the report according to the indicated parameters and predefined report settings, click the Build button in the toolbar area.
For more information about generating reports, see Generating Reports.
Default data presentation in the report is determined by the pre-defined grouping and summarizing methods. If the default settings do not suit your business requirements, you can customize them. Also, no filters are applied in the basic report.