Bank Account Statement Import
Bank account statement is an extract of bank records that summarizes all transactions of the company account in the period between previous and current statements, typically sent each month to an account holder (in this case - your company).
The act of comparing company bank account transactions with the statement from the bank is known as bank account reconciliation.
- You have the file with all transactions for reconciliation previously downloaded or received from your bank.
Bank account statement in Banking module has the following components:
- Bank account statement import
- Bank account statement import rule
To go to the Bank account statement
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Banking tab.
2. Under the Banking tab, click the Bank account statement import folder.
Bank Account Statement Import Rule