Create a New Currency Exchange Rate
To create a new Currency exchange rate:
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click Banking and then select Currency exchange rate.
A listing page of Currency exchange rates opens.
- On the listing page, click +Add new.
You are taken to a page for entering the Currency exchange rate details.
- Page for adding new currency exchange rate consists of two areas
- Exchange rate section
- Document-related information
4. In the Exchange rate section, you select a currency from a list and define the exchange rate for it.
5. In the Document-related information area, you add a date and a serial number of the exchange rate entry.
6. Click Save.
The newly created exchange rate appears as a table entry on the listing page.
Currency Exchange Rate: General Area