Create a New Currency
To create a new currency
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, go to the Banking module, and then select Currency.
A listing page of the Currency directory opens.
2. On the listing page, click +Add new.
3. A page for defining a new currency opens.
4. Provide the following details:
- Currency name
- Currency letter code
- Currency numeric code
5. Put the currency in use, if necessary.
6. Click Save.
The newly created currency appears in the list of currencies. If the currency has been activated, it will also appear in the selection lists for the field Currency across various records and documents in the system.
The page for defining new currencies consists only of the General area.
To be able to save new currencies, you have to fill in the required fields which are marked with an asterisk (*).