The bank account is a part of a Banking module that keeps the record and assists in the management of all bank accounts that belong to your company.
Accounts might be opened in one bank or different banks, including accounts in foreign currencies or the currency of your system.
- Bookkeeping accounts for bank account accounting are created (Chart of accounts)
- Different required currencies are created (Currency)
- Banks, where bank accounts belong, are created (Bank)
To go to the Bank account
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Banking tab.
2. Under the Banking tab, click the Bank account.
Create a New Bank Account
Bank Account: General Area
Bank Account: List of Transactions