Generate Vendor Balance Report
To generate the Vendor balance report:
- On the Codejig ERP Main menu, click the Reports module.
- Under the Reports tab, click the Purchases folder, and then select Vendor balance report.
A listing page of the Vendor balance report opens.
3. On the listing page of the report, click + Add new balance.
A page for configuring report parameters appears.
4. In the header area, provide a date range and a name for the report, specify a balance type.
5. To generate the report according to the indicated parameters and predefined report settings, click the Build button in the toolbar area.
For more information about generating reports, see Generating Reports.
Default data presentation in the report is determined by the pre-defined grouping and summarizing methods. If the default settings do not suit your business requirements, you can customize them. Also, no filters are applied in the basic report.