Create a New City
To create a new city
1. On the Codejig ERP Main menu, go to the Settings module, and then select City.
A listing page of City directory opens.
2. On the listing page, click + Add new.
3. A page for defining a new city opens.
4. Provide the following details:
- City name
- Country where it is located.
5. Click Save.
The newly created city appears in the list of cities and in the selection lists for the field City across various directories.
You can manage the city list by updating/editing city details, deleting created cities and adding new ones.
To be able to save new cities, you have to fill in the required fields which are marked with an asterisk (*).