Getting Started with Codejig Builder
Codejig Builder is a low-code web development platform used to develop standalone web applications and customize Codejig ERP.
As a web development environment, it has a few distinctive features that set it apart from ubiquitous web development software:
- Rapid application development tools and code-first domain modeling.
- Automatic generation of programming code and user interface.
- CJ blocks - simple, strongly typed block-based visual language. Besides professional developers, it is meant to be used by citizen developers, IT personnel, or any IT literate computer user. CJ blocks translate for server-side or browser-side execution depending on the context.
- Browser-based - no installation or plugins are required.
As a customization tool, it gives administrators of Codejig ERP the ability to extend the ERP functionality on a scale and with ease - unprecedented in the business and accounting software.
Getting started resources
- The 5-min guide is aimed at helping you understand how to use Codejig Builder.
- Learn more about the main concepts.
- User interface and navigation.
- How to create a Codejig account.
- A video tutorial: the first steps.
Our docs won't be able to cover everything, so if you have any issues, don't hesitate to ask for help on the codejig support website.